viernes, 27 de agosto de 2010

My Leadership Potential



After finishing the test “Do you have leadership potential” I learned to recognize the type of leader that I could become in the future. According to the test I am the type of leader with a communicating vision. The communication leaders tend to keep in mind that talking to the rest of the group is as important as being the head of the crowd. Some of the strengths that I noticed in being such a leader would be helping the working area to be more accessible to all the group members, because sharing one goal would make them more excited about their work.



Even though being able to easily convince others about my ideals is a great skill, it could also be consider in my opinion a weakness. Convincing others might not always work, especially around people that have stronger personalities that are very independent of their own ideas. In such cases when convincing others about the specific goals doesn’t work, I will tend to feel down and start blaming myself when things do not go the way I plan them to be.


One aspect that I think I could learn how to improve would be the way that I interact within a group. Even though I am the type of leader with a communicating vision I think that I could learn how to take other ideas into account to improve my own ideas. Most of the time I do not work very good within a group because in my way of seeing things and I tend to convince people right away instead of, talking to them and taking their ideas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario